Friday, January 05, 2007

I couldn't keep this a secret!

I came across something today that at first looked like
just another product. You know, the ones that promise to
do this or that and give you so many irrelevant bonuses
that it's actually comical. But let me stress it "LOOKED"
like just another product until I examined it closer. It
actually turned out to be a gem!

http://goaddr.com/fjv

What I am talking about is a fantastic product called
"Profit Pulling Offers". So what's this great product all
about and how can it help you? I am glad you asked, let
me show you.

First, let me ask you a question: Are your sales going
well or is there room for improvement? If you answered
that there is room for improvement then sit back and read
on.

Profit Pulling Offers is something every marketer on and
offline should own. This book shows you how to convert
browsers into buyers at an astronomical rate. Here is
just some of what this book reveals:

6 simple strategies for creating irrestible web offers

7 laws the determine EVERY purchase decision

10 simple ingredients for turning any website into a
24-hour salesman who brings in the profits around the
clock.

11 essentials for every sales letter that pulls in maximum
profits.

How to raise the perceived value of your offer by as much
as a staggering 1500% without spending an extra penny

A 6-step system for setting up your own fool-proof,
"they're gonna buy something" system of offers

and some much more I could not possibly list in this post.

http://goaddr.com/fjv

I was so blown away by what this book had to offer that I
could not keep it a secret from you. I mean what kind of
person would I be if I did that ;).

Remember what I said about most sites having comical
bonuses. Well this one has some bonuses that are just too
good to pass up. There are 5 in all, here are the first 4:

#1 The Web Copywriter's Handbook

#2 30 Second Ad Copy Tips

#3 Killer Salesletter Case Studies

#4 May I Pick Your Brain? An Interview with Jimmy D. Brown

The final bonus has to be seen for yourself, incredible.
Oh, did I mention that ALL of the bonuses cannot be found
anywhere else online, NOWHERE!

http://goaddr.com/fjv

I picked up a copy and have already started to see results
implementing just a few strategies. I have never been more
sure of something in my business and I know you will feel
the same. Pick up a copy today and start seeing the
amazing Profit Pulling Results for yourself. Follow the
link below and grab your copy now!

http://goaddr.com/fjv

To Your Success,
J. Moreno