Monday, May 07, 2007

Putting Into Practice What I Have Learnt!

I'm not an expertise. Far away from it. Still, I've learnt a
few things, like basics on web design.

I've made many web pages. In most of them, I've tried to put
some content besides, of course, some commercial ads and
banners.

If you permit me, I will let you know some of those pages.
Not great but already on the internet.

First off, I'll start with the last one. Contains mainly an
internet marketing solo article. It's a feed and the content
is updated almost daily. Some times, twice a day. Depends of
the submitting frequency from the writers. Yes, the source
is one of those article directories.

There is also a box titled "Latest Headlines". When clicking
some of the links you are redirected to the full article.

A couple of contextual ads and one image ad, are on the
page.

I hope you'll enjoy what you see.
http://bizproreply.com/cgi-bin/x.cgi?id=128&tid=6

========================================
Get a FREE adsense website each Month.
http://bizproreply.com/cgi-bin/x.cgi?id=128&tid=7
========================================