Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Adsense Publishers, beware! by Jesus Moreno

Friends of the internet. This goes to you all. I can say it because I had the problem; I lost my adsense account. I daily surf on the net and watch many sites. Most of the sites have adsense ads. And I see at least 2 failures: 1) adsense blocks and links appear on pages with no content but full advertising. 2) Too many pages showing up on traffic exchanges and autosurfs. Beware! Take a look at Google Adsense TOS and you'll see that both things are not permitted. They are cause of your account being disabled. I know it because that happened to me. They considered that I was getting invalid clicks. I came to join 2 or 3 adsense exchanges that supposedly were created for obtaining clicks on adsense ads without risk. No? Well, soon I went out of he program when I'd earned fabulous $22.00 bucks and cents. This situation is quite delicate. If you get to read this post, beware! if you are doing one or both the cases I mentioned above. I haven't worked on other programs like Bidvertiser, Clicksor, Yahoo, etc., but I suppose they have similar terms of service. So, friends, make a full review of your status with adsense and avoid to loose your account. It happened to me, unfortunately. You can see on this blog that now I have Affiliate Sensor Ads instead. I hope this will be helpful for you all.

No comments: