Wednesday, March 08, 2006

For Opportunities Seekers!

As far as I'm promoting the products and services, so as the
sub-affiliate program from "My Net-Marketing Center", owned
and webmastered by Howard L. Moreland, and due to the fact
that I just received an emal from him, which I find very
interesting for myself and for those seeking for a very good and
feasible business opportunity, I'd like to reproduce here at my
blog this message.

It's a proof, besides, of the great backup one can receive from
Howard. You might be getting his messages almost on a daily
basis, containing good advices, tips, suggestions and all kind
of possible help from him.

To keep it quick,here is the email I received. I'd really appreciate
you could read it in full and find it of most interest. Better yet,
a visit to the web site will result in a very profitable journey simply
because you'll see the wonderful back-office Howard's created:

"Jesus,

I can give you $5,000.

Right away in fact.

But I'm not going to just hand it over to you like a
rich daddy for nothing on your part.

There is a catch -- but it's not a very big one.

Let me first "PROVE" it to you that I will in fact do
this.

Go look at:

http://mynetmarketingcenter.com/r/sub/ebizprograms/

I want you to specifically look at that check that
appears there below the picture of Tory Steele and me.

Do you see how much it's written for?

That's right! It's written for $5,170.

THIS CHECK is an actual check we sent out LAST month to
just one of our affiliates!

The affiliate who got it just followed my instructions
I gave him in my NEW *FREE* Report I just added inside
the Resource Center at:

http://affiliates.mynetmarketingcenter.com/login.php

The NEW Report is entitled:

"How To Start Making Sales Quickly, Easily &
WITHOUT Spending a Dime on Advertising!"

BUT, the ONLY WAY you can login to see this report and
use it is by first becoming my affiliate for FREE at:

http://mynetmarketingcenter.com/r/sub/ebizprograms/

Think about what I'm telling you here:

1. You get to become my affiliate FREE!
2. You get to find out how to start selling FREE!
3. And to top it off, you could get $5,000+ checks
every month for doing so!

... ALL for NO costs basically!

You just have to take at least some action to get
started. That's all.

Otherwise, if you don't, I can only assume you don't
want to make this kind of money.

The fact is: MY affiliate program is easier & better
than any other (including IMC or any other famous one!)

Our affiliates *OUTPULL* Derek Gehl's IMC (formerly
headed by Corey Rudl) by up to 17 to 1.

And all for the SAME effort ! !

So, if you want to find out how to start getting
$5,000+ checks from us each & every month, starting
TODAY, then just go now to:

http://mynetmarketingcenter.com/r/sub/ebizprograms/

It takes just 45 sec's to get started, that's it.

And by the way: that affiliate who got that $5,170
check, well he was brand-spanking NEW to affiliate
marketing ! !

So if he can do it, YOU can do at least as good or even
BETTER!

Howard L Moreland -- President
www.MyNetMarketingCenter.com"

P.S. Of course, I'm already and affiliate and I've had
my first sales.

1 comment:

Jesus Moreno said...

askinstoo: Thanks for your comment. I visited your link. But, if you see my profile, I'm not from USA but from Mexico. Thank you anyway.